Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

Alienware M17X 17.3 Inch Deal

G. Dill (Tirana, Albania): I have owned four Alienware computers, including three laptops and one desktop computer. I was severely disappointed with all of them. My first two laptops all died within one year. And, my last two were replacement computers given to me by Alienware and lasted no more than two years. They have a bunch of power under the hood and therefore have a short shelf life. Although Alienware computers look really cool on the outside, it's what's on the inside that is horrendous. With exception to the graphics card, the rest of the components are poor quality. And, the engineers at Alienware did a poor job in constructing the computers.

Michael Jude Kelsey "Denegra" (Cocoa Beach FL): That being said there is a major flaw with this laptop. Within 2 months of owning the laptop, the keys started popping off. Dell does have a picture tutorial on how to put this keys back on, but if you follow the tutorial it will often lead to adjacent keys popping off. And if you push too hard when trying to get the keys to latch, then you are out of luck. Luckily my first experience with Alienware customer service ended in a keyboard replacement in less than 2 days from calling tech support. However when it started happening again tech support was not that helpful. I was told I would need to purchase a replacement keyboard for $110! The laptop is under warranty for 4 more months. I was even considering extending the warranty.


Brady R Faist (pullman, wa, US): I remember that once upon a time, dell was a great company. They built quality consoles, they had the warranty that set the industry standard, they cared about their customer support. It is clear to me that these things no longer matter to Dell. A big name and customer loyalty brings us back time after time. Over the past decade, I have given them dozens of referrals and direct purchases, but in the year since I purchased my dell M17x 8GB with dual Nvidia 260M graphics in SLI and an Intel i7 processor, I have actively scuttled just as many purchases by telling all about my personal experience.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét