Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

XPS 13 XPS13R2-1250sLV 13.3-Inch Ultrabook Deal

Y. Zhou:  The 2nd most important aspect...Touchpad. The touchpad was absolutely horrendous. This is not because I am spoiled by the Macbook's touchpad. I loved the new Asus zenbook ux31a's touchpad, and the lenovo yoga's touchpad. They were both great. The XPS 13's however, was just terrible. Updating the drivers didn't help at all. The touchpad oftentimes would not recognize finger movements at all, even if I was pressing with a good amount of pressure. Othertimes, would do something that I didn't want to. Multitouch functions worked fine though.


Pen Name: Lastly, Dell has "tweaked" Windows 8 so that you cannot use the built-in wipe/erase functions. I spent hours looking for a way to wipe the drive before sending back to Amazon (since, of course, it came with no reinstallation media). I did not find any instructions ANYWHERE on how to use the restore partition and upon any attempt to create a restore USB drive, the Dell utility failed to even see my USB drive. I eventually gave up and just sent it back with my data still on it.


S. Hasnain (Chicago): Horrible product and service. Three motherboards and three hard drives later, after 6 months computer still didn't work. Onsite service is a joke. Asked for a refund and denied by Dell. Customer service is rude and useless. My advice, buyer beware, and stay away from Dell. Used to have a good reputation, but not is junk and junk service. Finally just disposed of computer. $1300 stupid tax.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét