Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

XPS XPS13-1000sLV Deal

ZPM "zpm" (Baltimore, MD): I am returning the laptop and getting a replacement in hopes of receiving a non defective one. I received a Windows 8 error from the first time I logged on and put all my information in. After I finally got through that, the computer (software) was acting up. Programs not working, occasional freezing, wireless connection going in and out. I downloaded a bunch of Windows Updates which seemed to help a lot but the Internet was still just awful.


Trauquen: As for the physical computer, I've never seen anything like it. The design is awesome. It's much smaller than I imagined. The screen is very clear. Once I got through the updates, the computer moved very fast. The trackpad is really not that bad. If people have a problem with it, use a wireless mouse. The keyboard is great. My prior computer (Dell Latitude Z) had the best keyboard I've ever used and this XPS13 is up there with it.


Santiago Kegevic: Very impressive design in person....pictures provide limited justice... My first experience using a ssd drive...neither a hiccup or stall at all and is upgradable. Great ultrabook for my needs....burden less travel - great size slightly under 3lbs. Screen is beautiful at front angle views. Wireless connection is reliable and strong. Windows 8 however is a work in progress as I like what was done 'under hood' over Win 7 but the new start mode but requires practice.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét