Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

XPS XPS13-40002sLV Deal

Zach : Great product, very happy with my purchase. The laptop is constructed amazingly well and really feels premium. The soft touch keyboard deck is much more comfortable than the aluminum of the Macbook Air or Pro. I use the laptop on my lap and it never feels warm. Very quiet. SSD speeds up the computer. From boot to opening the web browser takes about 20 second with no slow down at all. Trackpad is great, just make sure you install the latest touchpad drivers on the Dell website. It was awful at first but now it is definitely acceptable and responsive. Only thing I wish was better is the screen. Wish the resolution was higher and viewing angles were better. That is my only problem with this amazing ultrabook.


Chris G: Netbooks were never an option for me, but I wanted something small like a netbook with just a bit more oomph. Then Intel started pushing these "Ultrabooks" into the market, and I gotta say I love it. I've owned Dell Desktops my whole life, but this is my first Dell laptop. I've had a couple HP laptops that have burnt out on me after just a couple years. So far, this little guy is doing just fine. Right away, I noticed that it doesn't ever get nearly as hot as my HP laptops did.


Mr M in Nevada (Nevada): But with all that, my real issue is with Amazon and the vendor. My advice: don't EVER buy a computer from Amazon, because you're not buying directly from Amazon, you're buying from a vendor, who can make whatever policy they want. And in this case, the vendor (Data Master LLC) said, You can send it back within 30 days, but if you opened it (which, of course, I did), then you automatically lose 15% of the price. And in fact, a direct quote from their email was "Pick up phone" -- and call Dell. Now, if I had bought directly from Dell, I would have simply sent this dog back and gotten all my money back. But to lose 15%? I have decided to try and like it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét